We Need Your Help!
WSJD is an active organization. We are always looking for people who want to jump in and lend a hand.
Everyone has busy schedules. So do we! But any amount of time and effort your schedule, abilities, and interests afford will help make the load lighter for all of us.
Ways you can get involved…
- Help plan and run programs and support activities.
- Request donations that can help support programs and activities.
- Help find sponsors are needed to support programs and events.
- Help establish a Havurah, a group of people who share common interests. (i.e. young families, empty nesters, etc.)
- Host or co-host Shabbat get togethers.
- Lead services, classes, book clubs, or discussion groups.
We’re also happy to hear any other ideas you may have.
If you want to help, please click this link to let us know, and we’ll be in touch!